7.07.2008

I am in Saigon now!

Teehee! I've been in Saigon for about 2 weeks. But I haven't had chance to explore the Saigon foods though.

The University is very far from the city center and I live just nearby. No shops, no restaurants, and of course, no Saigonese foods around here. All I can get (around the neighbourhood) is Lotteria and KFC in Phu My Hung area. Korean seem to dominate all Vietnamese modern resident areas like Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh in Hanoi and Phu My Hung in Saigon. Lots of Korean foodies. I'm not saying I dont like Korean food, but somehow, when I am in Saigon, I NEED Saigonese food.

However, thanks to wonderful transportation service to transport stuffs between Hanoi and Saigon, I've finally got my bike here. And I also managed to have some small trips on the bike in the downtown area.

But the main trip will be the day after, when I'm having an appointment with my long-time-no-see friend from England.

Recently, I have to cook a lot. But... I can't take photos freely like I was at home. And of course, the Internet speed is not good enough for me to upload pictures.
But I will try.

No comments: